GROUP SESSIONS START JUNE 2017
We take about 23,000 breaths every day. But when did you last take five full, conscious breaths? This alone is enough to change you point of view.
Many of the world's ancient traditions used breath techniques for physical and emotional healing, to energise the body, and to connect with the divine. Yet the power of the breath - the source of 90% of our energy - to influence our health and wellbeing has mostly been ignored by Western Culture.
Alchemy of Breath uses a simple breathing technique to increase the amount of oxygen we bring into the body, to energise our system, and to take us into a state of consciousness where we can more easily access our subconscious and our internal resources of creativity, wisdom, insight and joy.
The practice can touch all levels of our being: mental, physical, emotional and spiritual.
If there are areas of your life where you feel confusion, stress, or unfulfilled potential, or if you suffer from physical or emotional tension, Alchemy of Breath could help you. An easy practice to learn, the reported benefits include:
- Feeling happier, and more relaxed, open and loving
- Increased creativity and improved problem solving capability
- Release of stress and tension, and addressing their physical manifestations in the body
- A state of comfortable presence in the body, and a more active approach for those who struggle to sit in meditation
- Improved relationship skills and fresh insights into your life
- Letting go of grievances, sadness and loss, and finding forgiveness.
Read more about the experience of Alchemy of Breath on my blog
Group sessions will be beginning in June 2017, priced £20 per person. Contact me to book your space.
"I really enjoyed it - I found it very useful and powerful. I felt safe and connected to the purpose of the session. It brought up lots of interesting thoughts and feelings and I felt it strong physically."
Kate B, Oxford
Alchemy of Breath at the Bali Spirit Festival 2017