Bringing yoga, breathwork & meditation to you
"Happiness is the joy you feel moving towards your potential." Shawn Achor
Private sessions allow us to work with your personal situation, health, body type, lifestyle and goals and to use the blend of yoga, breathwork and meditation that is right for you.
We will explore your unique potential and focus on your specific needs and aims. The benefits include;
- Beginning your yoga journey with a safe foundation for your practice. A focus on alignment in postures that will protect your joints in the long-term
- Heal and work with injuries or health conditions
- Deepen your practice and explore postures for your personal needs, e.g. to gain strength, or to manage anxiety
- Develop a practice that you can do confidently on your own, at home, or wherever you are in the world
- Learn techniques for relaxation and confidence to be fully present in your body
- Move beyond limitations or stuck periods in your practice
- The time for a yoga and meditation practice when it best suits your schedule.
Options are available to practice from the convenience of your home, local park, workplace, or a studio.
You can also bring your own small group together for an intimate class setting.
I am available for events including weddings, hen parties and corporate functions.
"I was given some sessions with Karen as a Christmas present. I was recovering from a ruptured Achilles and struggling to get myself back to where I was. After just a few sessions I was amazed by how much better I felt and how much more confidence I'd gained. I'm definitely a convert and couldn't praise Karen enough."
Dan, North Oxford
"I have done yoga for years, and knew Karen from her classes. At one point I went through a bottleneck at work, and began to feel anxious. So I asked Karen to see me at my house every day for 90 mins of private tuition during the most stressful week.
We discussed my situation from all angles, and Karen put together the perfect combination of Yin, Hatha, breathing and meditation for me, so that I was able to relax, find my inner centre of gravity and regain strength.
At the end of the week, I had done all my work, and I even had some energy left over. I have found Karen’s private tuition characterised by knowledge, kindness, and the ability to really listen to her clients.'"